A few things I've recently heard that stuck:
- “This is the story of how I began again,” Jennifer Casale
- “Sometimes impossible situations take a little longer,” I don’t remember who said this. Do you?
- “What we love others will love and we will show them how,” William Wordsworth
- “The thing about the monarchy is the waste of a tightly bound narrative. It's redundant. Lack of genetic input keeps the story so so old, again: murder. Again: greed. Again: the exception to prove the rule.” –I dunno this one might have been me.
- "Chant pray wail moan protest repeat," JP Howard
- “The night has a thousand eyes,” Eleanor Roosevelt
- "You had to be in the howl of it to taste it," Rickey delaurentiis
- "But...we're NOT shocked, really. We knew what was gonna happen. [But we are considered unreliable witnesses]," Bettina Judd
- "You might witness but you didn't tell or you were a snitch, you may have seen but you didn't see," Tai Freedom Ford
- "I consider 'human' to be a very violent word: it never considered us. We were a surprise to the word human," Phillip Williams
- “How Can you tell if your spirit is high or low? Do you ask somebody?” Kenan Banks
Past lists are worth keeping I figure. There is always much to which I'd like to return.